Welcome to the sftehin.ng website.
sftehin.ng is the official website of Society for Telemedicine & eHealth In Nigeria, and hereby referred to as sftehin.ng, SfTeHiN, or ‘the website’.
The term ‘sftehin.ng’ or SfTeHiN or ‘the website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of the sftehin.ng. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- You must agree that the content of these web pages and other material on this website are for your general information and educative use and are given in good faith with the best interest of the general public in mind.
- Neither we nor any third parties associated with us provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of some of the information and materials that may be found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. While we will make all efforts to ensure all information provided to us are accurate, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We however will do all humanly possible to ensure the materials we offer are in line with the laws and statutes of the land.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. These materials includes, but are not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or to provide other resources we believe at such material time, would be useful to the users of the website in one way or the other. This does not signify that we endorse or continue to endorse such website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).